Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Purple and Gold

That's right. I am a Lakers fan. Born and Raised.
What that means is I am pretty sure my dad and older brothers would disown me if I dared like another NBA team...

Like I ever would! I bleed Purple & Gold. Yup, even when they are going through a bad season, I will always be a fan! Say what you will about them (talkin' to you haters!), but nothing will make me stop rooting for the Lakers!

So you can believe my excitement when I opened my Christmas gift from my brother Bryn, and it was Lakers tickets for Nick and I! I don't know if it is normal for a 24 year-old to want such things, but I gotta say, it was one of the best Christmas gifts ever!
{The Staples Center}

We had an amazing time! I am glad I found a boy that loves the Lakers as much as I do! 

Thanks Brynie Boo! (yeah just said your nickname on here) Love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so good that both of you have the same interest in sports. I and my husband is also a big fan of Lakers. We used to buy plain sweatshirts and add some customized print on it. We wear those sweatshirts when we watched the game. Really fun and exciting!

Kevin Gates said...

I’m very glad to visit our informational post. I appreciate good writing. This is the best way to announce your views to the world.Custom Printed Boxes Packaging Ideas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...